Who's excited for this year's IAAPA Expo? We're counting down the days to the biggest trade show of the year in the Americas region - and preparation is key! Here's a rundown of 3 things you need to maximize the IAAPA experience:1. Registrations & Bookings
As soon as you get the green light from your company, register all the attendees! Take advantage of special rates and promos like early-bird discounts. Book your flights and accommodations right away.
2. Business Essentials
Don't forget to pack these essentials for your much-anticipated business trip:
- Weather-appropriate clothes for Florida
- Fully-charged work devices (with chargers)
- Any relevant paperwork
- Comfy footwear for your all-day booth hopping
- Water bottle
- Business cards
- Event schedule and floor plan to get the most out of the expo (it's a huge expo; without a floor plan you will get lost).
- Cheat sheet of your FEC's needs, questions you want to ask prospective vendors, and other important notes.
- COVID-19 prevention kit which includes face masks, hand sanitizer, and vitamins or supplements.
3. Confirmation of your appointment with Embed
We're excited to meet you at booth #606! Schedule a meeting with us here to get the full red-carpet experience complete with the following:
- Catch our Embed Mavericks for a demo of our award-winning Mobile Wallet, smartTOUCH arcade debit game card readers, and RFID wearable media.
- Join us for our daily Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm.
- Meet our new Chief Management Consultant, Kash Ahmad!
All set? See you at the Orange Country Convention Center from November 16 to 19th!